The July release includes new features, improvements, and bug fixes.
- Theme – Add support for enhanced select form fields.
- Theme – Support advanced phone fields form inputs. Formats phone fields correctly. Allows easily choosing international country code.
- Base- New [agend_account_list] shortcode. Lists account names from CRM, with optional custom filters.
- Base- New Gravity Forms processor: “Email address must not have a domain name in the block list.”. Allows selected Gravity Forms to validate email fields against a central manageable list of blocked email domains.
- Products – Added a new UI for bulk changes to roles for company contacts.
- Base – Added the ability to verify email addresses for contacts.
- Optionally send users a customisable email verification email once a Gravity Form with a user registration feed has been completed e.g. the “Register” form.
- Optionally require users to have a verified email address before they can log in. Verification status is checked during username and password authentication. The user can trigger a verification email as part of the error message if not already verified.
- Optionally mark users as having a verified email address when they complete the email-based password reset process.
- Base – Member Messaging – Added two new Rule types: CPD and Invoices that can be used to show alert messages to customers in My Account pages.
- Forms – Add support for new Filter Group filters:
- Theme – Added the ability to select the HTML heading level (<h2>, <h3>, <h4> etc.) used in Agend section headings. The front-end styling is the same for all levels, but this setting allows an appropriate heading level to be set for where the content appears in the structure.
- DataTools – Email validation is ignored on read-only email fields. It was previously validating these, then setting them to writable after running the validation.
- Forms – Fix a bug where Gravity Form filter groups with AND and OR conditions were not implemented correctly.
- Forms – Style to dynamically created form fields e.g. A select field whose options are generated based on the answers to other form questions.