agend web portal
complete, self managed website packed with powerful and modular features associations, members and stakeholders need.
Design a new, engaging member website portal community
Built on the world's leading content management platform WordPress CMS, agend suite for member organisations empower your business to succeed.
Transform and streamline your online operations with a rich user experience, supported by your business grade member relationship management system.
- Responsive design
- Simple content builder
- Page drafting
- Blog and news feeds
- Social feeds
- Video content
- Engaging call to actions
- Content Personalisation
- Marketing integration
- SEO and Analytics
- Online shop e-commerce
Integration features make this exceptional
- Responsive design means your site will automatically size to suit multiple devices, mobile, tablet or desktop.
- Content management with what you see is what you get preview (WYSIWYG) and our exquisite agend templates makes marketing content management is a breeze from preview to publish.
- Branded to suit your organisation – We know how important representing your brand is and we give you the tools to customise while keeping your portal optimised.
- E-commerce Online shop – Additional revenue streams are so important, with an online shop you can take advantage of new ways to serve your members.
- Online standards – Compatible with multiple supported web browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer.
- Integrated with social sharing and links to your pages to boost your online presence.
- SEO support – tools are available out of the box to maximise your search engine pickup for key phrases, descriptions and readability.
- Integrated with Google Analytics reporting so you can track analyse and improve your content engagement based on member behaviour.
- Access controls to ensure secure access to members only, users, public and staff as required.
- Search functionality – sophisticated search capable of matching keyword terms, filters and documents.
Why WordPress CMS? 10 good reasons why.
WordPress CMS is the most used CMS (Content management system) on the web, infact 35% of sites on the web run WordPress.
- WordPress is an open source platform developed by a global community of developers constantly.
- It’s well supported, updated and refined all the time.
- It’s easy to use. Anyone with basic document editing skills can operate it.
- It’s open source, meaning you don’t pay additional licence fees for the CMS platform.
- WordPress is scalable as your site grows it grows with you to deliver sophisticated features.
- You take control of your website.
- SEO baked in – the best practices for website search engine optimisation are ready to go.
- Curated plugins give your impressive functionality.
- Security features and 2FA options are available.
- It’s used by some of the biggest website in the world BBC America, Vogue and Time.
Ready to get started?
Take the next step and book your demonstration.