The May 2023 Agend Pro release includes many improvements, updates, and bug fixes. Notable items are listed below.
- Added the ability to populate dropdown form fields with a list of WooCommerce countries.
- Added the ability to populate dropdown form fields with a list of contacts belonging to the account being managed by a company admin.
- New [agend_member_details] and [agend_account_details] shortcodes to output current member or account details in non-elementor contexts (e.g. Gravity form help text).
- New form validation option to ensure email domain names used in email address fields belong to an account being managed.
- Fixed a styling issue with the Request Invoice button on the renewals page.
- Fixed a bug with Elementor pages with a custom header and footer not showing the correct font as configured by the Agend theme.
- Fixed a styling issue when a gravity form contact lookup field is displaying both an error and a lookup message at the same time.
- Fix a minor formatting issue in password policy error messages added to Gravity Forms password fields.